Please read carefully: Incomplete or Incorrect orders will not be processed
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A NEW GLOCK FROM LC ACTION YOU MUST be a resident in California, Hawaii, Nevada, or Utah AND FALL UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Nationally recognized Security Company – Security Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID that must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, a letter on department letterhead signed by a supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (The ID must indicate the position held) Honorably Discharged Veterans with DD214 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon – recipients should contact GSSF for more information
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls.
* All gun orders must be either picked up at LC Action or shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL for the transfer. It is your responsibility to make arrangements with the FFL dealer and to make sure they have forwarded a copy of their license to LC Action before the gun can ship out for you.
* All State high capacity magazines laws apply for California and Hawaii orders. ID and verification will be required
* In the State of California, this weapon is an "off-roster" weapon and may be purchased only by sworn officers. Please refer to Penal Code Section 32000
Availability subject to applicable state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
LC ACTION CAN ONLY SELL NEW GLOCKS TO RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, NEVADA, AND UTAH.
The GLOCK® 47 Gen5 MOS Semi-Auto Pistol gives you a compact recoil system and 45 frame length. This allows for cross compatibility with the Gen 5 19 and 45, giving you slide and frame swap capabilities to create the right hybrid setup for you. For several years now, many have been getting their slides milled out by gunsmiths to cleanly attach a sight to their pistol. The MOS (Modular Optic System) features a cut-out slide and 4 plates to accommodate just about any popular RDS (Red Dot Sight). Some still prefer a custom cut, while many prefer the ease of use with the MOS system. The G47 MOS comes with the same popular upgrades of all Generation 5 pistols like the Glock Marksman Barrel and overall elimination of leaf springs, which have since been replaced by new coil spring designs for increased longevity and reliability. The slide has factory serrations on the front and back. Plus, the front of the firearm is now beveled for easier reholstering. The slide and barrel feature GLOCK's latest ion-bonded nDLC coating, which is a truer black to previous generations with improved ability to function in dry conditions. A long-requested feature, the front strap no longer has finger grooves, allowing any finger size to fit comfortably around the grip. GLOCK's MBS (Modular Backstrap System) allows you the ability to add or remove additional backstop pieces, including a beaver tail for those with larger hands. This eliminates slide bite. In front of the trigger guard you'll also receive an integral accessory rail for a wide variety of light and laser accessories.
- Modular Optic System includes 4 plates and screws
- Glock Marksman Barrel
- Gen5 increased reliability
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Beveled front end for easier reholstering
- Ion-bonded nDLC coating
- Straight front strap
- Integral accessory rail