* In the State of California, this weapon is an "off-roster" weapon and may be purchased only by sworn officers. Please refer to Penal Code Section 32000*
Please read carefully: Incomplete or Incorrect orders will not be processed
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A NEW GLOCK FROM LC ACTION YOU MUST be a resident in California, Hawaii, Nevada, or Utah AND FALL UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Nationally recognized Security Company – Security Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID that must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, a letter on department letterhead signed by a supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (The ID must indicate the position held) Honorably Discharged Veterans with DD214 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon – recipients should contact GSSF for more information
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls.
* All gun orders must be either picked up at LC Action or shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL for the transfer. It is your responsibility to make arrangements with the FFL dealer and to make sure they have forwarded a copy of their license to LC Action before the gun can ship out for you.
* All State high capacity magazines laws apply for California and Hawaii orders. ID and verification will be required
* In the State of California, this weapon is an "off-roster" weapon and may be purchased only by sworn officers. Please refer to Penal Code Section 32000
Availability subject to applicable state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
LC ACTION CAN ONLY SELL NEW GLOCKS TO RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, NEVADA, AND UTAH.
Chambered in 9x19 the G43X MOS features slide cuts designed for specific micro-optics and the GLOCK Slim Mounting Rail for mounting accessories. The perfect tactical partner in the well-known GLOCK Slimline design for comfortable concealability.
The G43X MOS has a short subcompact barrel length and a comfortably balanced, versatile compact-size grip with a minimal profile. It incorporates elements of the Slimline series such as the short trigger distance, a frame with a built-in beavertail as seen on the G43 and the G42, a reversible magazine catch. This model has the incredibly accurate, match-grade GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) of the Gen5 series. The G43X MOS also features precision-milled front serrations.
The slim magazine is built in reliable GLOCK style, it has an orange magazine follower for higher visibility and is specifically developed to ensure the 10 rds magazine capacity.
Note: The G43X with the Modular Optic System (MOS) does not come with adapter plates.