This firearm is not restricted by Glock Blue Label. Anyone can purchase this firearm, pending state regulations. This is a rare RMR direct cut G45 MOS from the Glock factory. This package includes an installed Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25MOA adjustible red dot and Ameriglo suppressor height sights, with a front tritium sight.
- Glock 45 MOS RMR Direct Cut w/ (3) 17RD Magazines
- Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25MOA
- Ameriglo GL-810 Suppressor Height Sights
- Everything comes pre-installed
* All gun orders must be either picked up at LC Action or shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL for the transfer. It is your responsibility to make arrangements with the FFL dealer and to make sure they have forwarded a copy of their license to LC Action before the gun can ship out for you.
* All State high capacity magazines laws apply for California and Hawaii orders. ID and verification will be required
* In the State of California, this weapon is an "off-roster" weapon and may be purchased only by sworn officers. Please refer to Penal Code Section 32000
Availability subject to applicable state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The compact crossover pistol G45 MOS in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model.
The slide has the proven, superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC in non-reflective black. It comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hand. The frame is also subdued black, with a flared magazine well for fast reloads in critical situations. Additional features include the smoother trigger pull, the enhanced texture for sure handling, a reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual adjustability and the incredibly accurate, reliable GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB).
With the G45 MOS GLOCK has the next level of performance for service pistols - tested, proven and unmatched by any others.